- More than 360,000 square feet of manufacturing space on a 22 acre site
- Experienced factory personnel.
- All Raw materials are color coded and stored indoors.
- Bystronic 4000 Watt CNC Laser
- Material capacity up to 3/4" x 72" x 144"
- Dual material shuttle tables for increased productivity
- Rotator for tube cutting
- Whitney CNC 60 ton punch/plasma
- 3 CNC torch tables
- Multiple gas and HT2000 plasma heads
- Table size up to 196" x 527"
- Material up to 6" thick
- CNC Controlled Machine Shop
- 6 Vertical Machining Centers
- 4 Horizontal Mills
- 6 Lathes
- 10 Manual Drills
- Surface Grinder
- 6 NC Brakes/Presses
- 5 Punches/Ironworkers
- 2 Shears
- 4 Vertical band saws
- 3 Sheet Metal Rolls
- Full service Painting Facilities
- Fully automated powder-coat paint facility with shot blast and wash system. Capacity: up to 80 tons of parts per shift.
- Automated liquid paint conveyor system with chemical pretreatment capabilities.
- 6 liquid paint booths up to 20' W X 27' H X 80' L
- Motoman K6 robotic welder.
- Miller Automatic 1DA Seam Welder.
- 100 manual welding stations.
- Bulk storage welding gases piped throughout plant.
- Process engineers define processes used to efficiently manufacture products.
- NC programmers program automated equipment used to make parts to design specifications.
- Tooling designed on PRO-E Software that is directly linked to the Design Engineering Department to stay current with the latest design improvements